Follow Us @soratemplates

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

More Drawing Fun

I've been on a drawing kick lately.  I've never considered myself to be especially good at drawing, but I want to get better. To help me, I've been exploring how to draw tutorials.  Sometimes I just observe a picture and start drawing an outline and go from there.

This morning, I drew animals and even tried my hand at pattern drawing.  I think they came out pretty good.

I drew with a black marker on tracing paper. Then I gave the drawings to my Daughter (3).  She colored them with crayons and chalk.

I think she made my drawings look a lot better.

Do you or your children like to draw? Have you tried any how to draw books or tutorials?  I think this particular art activity was a good activity to share with my Daughter.  I think we made a good art team!

No comments:

Post a Comment