Follow Us @soratemplates

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Quick Crafts

This morning we have been busy crafting.  Below you will see the name of the project, supplies needed and the steps.  I like these two crafts, because I threw them together in minutes. We already had everything on hand.  I didn't have to spend any money or do any extensive planning. I love that!So without further ado....

                     
 Lion Finger Puppet
Supplies: Yellow Construction Paper, Black Marker, Scissors

Draw a cat face, a lion mane, a tail, a body, and finger holes.

Cut around the outside edges, and cutout the finger holes.


Results: One happy Child!!  She had fun playing with her new Lion Puppet.  He is so cute too! Roar!!



Giving Hair Cuts
Supplies: 2 Paper Plates, Black Marker, Kid's Scissors

Draw a happy face on one plate and a sad face on the other plate.

Ask your child to give the plate people hair cuts.  Only the paper plates!!!
My Daughter loves any chance to use scissors. So she got right into this activity. You could also talk about the emotions of the plate people. Why are they happy? Why are they sad?

**BTW, I can't take credit for these activities solely. I saw these ideas on Pinterest.  I did however, draw the lion and faces, cut them out, and write up instructions.  I actually never read the articles attached to the pins. My apologies Pinterest people! 

Hope you feel as inspired as I was! I think your kids will love it! 
What quick crafts have you done lately with your kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment